Monday, April 11, 2011

The Beginning

This blog as you might guess from the title is dedicated to vinyl records. The collection I have now is actually the second time I've collected records, being young and broke makes you sell what you can to make ends meet. My goal for this blog is to review both the music and the pressing itself, hopefully in the near future get a forum setup among other things to get the potential readers of this to discuss records with. Here's a little projectile vomit of genres to give you an idea of what I collect: Stoner Rock, Black Metal, Doom, Sludge, Drone, Post Metal & Rock, Classic Rock. Once I figure out a layout and get some banners I can tolerate I'll start posting something substantial and far less boring then this post. If everything goes smoothly I may actually get a couple people to read this and perhaps support my habit? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment